Our Company provides the full line of home modification services. Our goal is to enhance the safety and function of an individual needed to bring a piece of mind home. Our process is made out of the following steps:
1. Assess & draft a summary report.
2. Design proposed layout.
3. Build/creat modifications.
4. Provide equipment.
5. Provide training.
What do we do?
1. Design/build barrier free living spaces (bathrooms, kitchens, hallways, bedrooms).
2.Design/build accessible entrances.
3. Provide needed equipment (ramps, stairlifts, bathroom equipment, etc).
4. Train clients on use of newly installed equipment.
Our services start with an on-site visit where we evaluate client’s needs/limitations, and to identify barriers/hazards. This visit is followed by outlining recommended home modifications/equipment necessary to optimize environment for client. This information is compiled in a report along with photos, dimensions, and a description of client’s functional abilities and environmental challenges.
Whether the need is to create modifications for an individual with chronic or catastrophic injury/disability, or for someone with a progressive medical condition, we thoroughly evaluate client’s living spaces and available mobility equipment, including bathroom, bedroom, entrances, pathways, lighting, flooring after which, various barriers are identified, and necessary modifications/equipment are listed.
Why you should choose us to complete the environmental assessments?
Whether you are a caregiver, an individual seeking services, or a support planner, your desire is to locate a reliable and experienced provider to provide services with excellence. Our company has been providing home safety/environmental assessments for seniors, as well as for those individuals with special needs over the last five years, and aims at providing families a peace of mind through putting needed modifications in place neccessary to assure the well-being of their beloved one.
Through providing thorough, client-centered assessments, we work on providing a visual of a client’s lifestyle, needs, risk factors, environmental barriers, and challenges. Such information provides a deep understanding of the client’s environmental hazards and accordingly, solutions (equipment/modifications) needed to eliminate those hazards are proposed.
Types of Assessments we Complete
There are two types of assessments that we offer:
1. Virtual assessment: as you send us your house images via email, we review various areas that can be improved to enhance safety, comfort and function. We provide you a self guided profile/questionnaire for you to complete. We then provide our recommendations over the phone/email. The fee for this assessment is $150.
2. Short version: this includes a 30 minute on-site assessment, self completed profile/questionnaire, and a 1-2 page report that outlines recommendations. The fee for this assessment is $250.
2. Elaborate Version: this includes up to a 60 minute on-site assessment, face to face interview, recording of measurements and taking images. A multi page report is drafted that outlines recommendations, related literature, list of resources, suggested vendors, equipment. The fee for this assessment is $400.